Our attorneys are well versed in all areas of Elder Law. Focuses include long term care, medicaid planning, and financial planning. We work with individuals and families to ensure our clients are educated in the areas of wills, trusts, tax matters, Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies.
How We Can Help
Our attorneys create and assist in:
- The review, drafting and implementation of estate documents and plans.
- Counseling clients on the best methods to pass monies on to the next generation in the most tax efficient and economic manner possible.
- Counseling clients on planning techniques to reduce or eliminate the financial burden of long term care costs.
Our Services Include
- Elder law & strategies for protecting assets from long term care costs.
- Long term care planning/Medicaid planning.
- Qualifying for and apply to receive Medicaid benefits.
- Medicare, Medicaid and Veteran’s benefits.
- Geriatric care management.
- Preparation of wills and trusts, living wills and powers of attorney.
- Living wills, healthcare proxies and powers of attorney.
- Establishment of guardianships and conservatorships.
- Charitable giving tax planning.
- Qualified personal residence trusts and life estate deeds.
- Probate and trust and estate administration.
We help clients understand and accomplish what is necessary for keeping assets in the family, despite the death or disability of family members, or the impact of the ever changing tax laws.
Please contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to review your estate planning or related concerns.